Ensure that your handset is always working at its best with top quality cell phone batteries from ZEEES.COM. We carry only 100% original mobile phone batteries and accessories for a wide selection of handsets, including iPhone, Blackberry, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, LG, Nokia, and many more.
ZEEES.COM offers great deals on a variety of rechargeable batteries and accessories for different cell phone brands. You can even find a replacement cell phone battery door for your handset on our website. Aside from providing you with a great selection of products from all the top mobile phone brands, we also help make shopping easier and more convenient for you. We offer free shipping and the lowest possible prices for all our mobile phone products!
To learn more about our shipping and returns policies, please click here.
Want to find out what our customers have to say about us? Visit our Customer Testimonials page!
Make the Most Out of Your Mobile Phone Batteries
Here at ZEEES.COM, we don't only want you to choose from our top quality, 100% original products. We also want you to learn how to protect them and extend their use.
One of the most common problems mobile phone and smartphone users have is determining how to extend the battery life of their handsets. Many heavy users need to carry around spare batteries and charge them once or even several times a day to make sure they don't run out of juice. Losing power is a huge problem for employees who use their handsets to check their e-mails and daily calendars, and it also keeps average users from listening to music, taking photos, download files, and browsing the Internet on the go.
Because cell phone batteries are one of the most essential components of your handset, you need to know how to properly take care of them and ensure their optimum performance at all times.
Here are some ways you can extend the life of your cell phone batteries:
- Make sure the battery terminals are clean and the cell phone battery door is closed shut.
- Switch off your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection when not in use.
- Turn off GPS or location services when not in use.
- Lower down the display's brightness level and screen timeout.
- Disable screen animations, live wallpapers, and other CPU-intensive display features.
- Clear your phone's multitasking queue.
- Disable push e-mails and unnecessary notifications.
- Use your Wi-Fi connection to download files instead of 3G or 4G.